Children born between 1st September 2020 and 31st August 2021 are eligible for a nursery place in September 2024. Applications are now open via Harrow Admissions.
Our nursery has 52 places for 15 hours per week affering either morning or afternoon sessions.
To apply for a nursery school place for September 2024 you will need to:
- complete the application form below
- email the nursery school you have applied to and provide documents to support your application
Apply for a Nursery place at Whitchurch here.
Closing date for applications
The closing date for applications to be processed in the main round is 15 January 2024. Any applications submitted after 15th January 2024 are considered late and will be processed after 15th March 2024.
If you want to submit a late application, please complete the application form.
Nursery Admissions criteria
If more applications are received than there are places in a nursery, places will be offered to children in the following order:
- A 'looked after child' or a child who was previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, care arrangements or special guardianship order, including those who appear to the admissions authority to have been in a state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
- Children referred by Harrow’s Special Educational Needs Assessment and Review Service
- Sibling link - children with a brother or sister attending the linked primary, infant or junior school at the time of the admission
- All other children
If there are more children than there are places remaining in the nursery, then the available places will be offered to those who live closest. The distance will be measured in a straight line from home to the centre point of the school site.