Whitchurch Vision and Values
The Whitchurch family rests at the very heart of everything we do, celebrating our uniqueness and building on our community’s strength. We support our children to become confident, resilient and socially responsible global citizens who set and achieve the highest standards for themselves. We work in partnership with the whole community, respecting and responding to its voice and valuing its diversity. Our school provides a broad and rich curriculum that engages each and every child to know more, remember more and aspire for more.
During every Whitchurch school day:
- children thrive with our broad and rich curriculum that inspires and motivates a love of lifelong learning and achievements.
- we plan stimulating learning experiences, inside and outside of school, where children practice, develop and apply new skills, knowledge and understanding.
- children build values that will help support their confidence and their resilience in life beyond the school gate.
- our whole community is happy, safe, secure and supported in learning together.
- the school community celebrates the importance of its cultural diversity, learning from one another in order to grow and develop together.